Friday, February 11, 2011

The Loss & Recovery of Texas Slavery

Hello all, I'm in Dr. Stockton & Dr. Evans' Texas Slavery (Literature) course this semester and I just thought I'd throw out the address for our class' blog if anyone was interested in the civic engagement/film/history/literary project we're currently working on (it seemed very Paideia-esque to me, given it's interdisciplinary and civic engagement focuses).

http://slaveryintexas.wordpress.com/


I think the work we're doing there, the project that Dr. S & E have created, is really going to be something special. I had my own doubts about how much I would actually learn/enjoy/personally appreciate this class, but all those reservations have been blown away. I'm not a group-work kind of person, but this is really turning out to be an exciting opportunity and experience that I thought you all might want in on :]

till Tuesday :]

No comments: